A Health assessment is the evaluation of a patient's
health and wellbeing.
At El Shaddai Family Practice
we are committed to helping all our patients to
identify and modify health risks.
Disease prevention and early detection targets
specific areas such as obesity, sedentary life, physical activity,
sexual health, heart diseases and mental health
The health assessment process must be explained to the patient, an his consent must be documented in the patient's records.
We use health assessments to help decide if a
- Preventive health care.
- Education to improve their health and
- An appropriate follow up.
It involves a comprehensive physical, psychological and social wellbeing assessment.
Come and talk to us in regards to Preventative
Health Care Programs we can offer.
- Patient history taking, examination and investigations.
- Recommending appropriate interventions and
providing information to patients.
- Keeping records of the health assessment and offering the patient a written report about the health assessment.